Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Welcome Note



Wishing you all a wonderful upcoming ski season. I expect lots of changes
as both the Epic Pass and the Ikon Pass begin to change our thoughts about
skiing. As we enter the 32nd year our challenges continue with membership
and volunteerism. I understand it’s been getting harder to find people to
work as guides at our local mountains. I know we have been challenged
with finding and keeping volunteers to help with our meeting organization
and setups. I want to tell you that I appreciate all the efforts that everyone
puts in each season, from hosting meetings, taking leadership positions and
just being good patrons of our program and recruiting new members. Our
life is based only on our membership. Thanks in advance for another
wonderful season.
Don DeVries

No comments:

Post a Comment